Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /homepages/38/d267279732/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /homepages/38/d267279732/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
Vassal Factory • Afficher le sujet - Long time no see!

Long time no see!

You do not speak french ... You're welcome !!!

Modérateurs: soft-bug, bubulle

Long time no see!

Nouveau messagede Slamdring » Lun 8 Mar 2010 06:07

Hey Soft-Bug and Company! Its been a long time since I've done any foruming but I'm still playing combat hex. My friends and I have been using your Vassal tool for playing against eachother via email, so we're all very grateful! I was wondering if there was an updated version, I wouldn't be able to find it on here since I only know a few words of french. Thanks again for all the awesome work you do Soft-Bug!
Slamdring
Curieux

Retourner vers We speak English here !!!